LG V20™ 3,200 mAh Battery
Power your day with the standard battery for the LG V20™. Designed for the modern mobile user, the V20™ is equipped with a battery that’s long lasting. Erase the fear of media and apps instantly draining your battery to zero.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible
The LG V20™ is compatible with Quick Charge 3.0, so you can spend less time charging up and more time on the go.
- Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery
- Nominal Voltage 3.85 V
- End Voltage 2.70 V
- Charge Voltage 4.40 V
- Charge Current Standard 1,540 mA (0 ~ 45°C) Maximum 3,080 mA (0 ~ 45°C) to 4.30 V Maximum 2,156 mA (0 ~ 45°C) to 4.40 V
- Charge Cut-off Current 20 mA
- Discharge Current Standard 616 mA (0 ~ 60°C) Maximum 2,156 mA (0 ~ 60°C)
- Internal Resistance Average 60 mΩ (LSL: 40 mΩ, USL: 80 mΩ)
- emperature Range Storage less than 1 month: -20 ~ 60°C - Storage less than 3 months: -20 ~ 45 °C – Storage less than 1 year 20 ~ 25 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity 65±20% RH25±2°C
- Weight Average 52.57g (LSL: 49.94g - USL: 55.20g.)
- Compatibility LG V20™ Smartphones
- Charge the battery for at least 3 hours before using it for first time.
- Please use original charger or professional battery charger.
- Don’t place your battery near a heat source.Excessive heat can damage the phone battery,the battery could become very hot.
- Always charge the battery at near room temperature(0°-45°)
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery for any other purpose.
- Do not expose the battery to liquid or subject to strong mechanical shocks.
- Do not charge the battery more than 24 hours.