Anker 10,000mAh Power Bank A1239 USB TYPE C Power Delivery (18W) for iPhone 8/8+/X/XS/XR/XS Max, Samsung Galaxy S10, Pixel 3/3XL, iPad Pro 2018
PowerCore 10000 PD Redux
The Portable 18W Power Delivery Charger
The classic high-capacity portable charger, now with Power Delivery for USB-C devices. Charge your mobile devices at an optimized speed via the USB-A port and get a full-speed charge from the Power Delivery port for your USB-C devices.
PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is incredibly slim and light for its large capacity. It can charge a phone up to two times and most tablets once. Weighing just half a pound, it’s only slightly heavier than a baseball and is designed to fit comfortably in your palm or pocket; perfect for work or travel.
Advanced Charging Options
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or enable trickle-charging to handle low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers.
Buy with confidence. Designed and constructed using high-quality materials and powered by LG 21700 battery cells, PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is built to last.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
- iPhone 12, 12Mini, 12Pro, 12 Max Pro, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
- iPad Pro 2018
- Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
- Google Pixel
- Nexus 6P
- Recharging Time: 3 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
- USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
- USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
- USB Output : DC 5V=2.4A
- Total Power Output: 18W
- -Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
- -Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
- -Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 3 hours. Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (both not included) will take approximately 9 hours
- -This portable charger can not be recharged via laptop.
- When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be insufficient.
- Disconnect your USB-C to Lightning cable when not in use to avoid draining the battery.