Amazfit T-Rex Outdoor Smart Watch 1.3 inch AMOLED 20 Days Battery Life – Carbon Fiber Black
- fre shipping
- cash on delivery
Amazfit has been on our radar for at least a couple of years now. The original Amazfit Bip is the wearable that managed to sway this reviewer, personally, away from much more high-profile and expensive alternatives, like the Samsung Gear S3. And the Amazfit GTR still remains my daily driver. And it should be noted that this is not motivated by a lack of other options. The smart wearable market is experiencing a sort of renaissance at the moment. Even so, Amazfit's or rather Huami's products continue to hold a particularly special place in the ever-growing wearable niche.
It is hardly surprising that we were excited to check out the Amazfit T-Rex. It is a rugged wearable that seems to combine everything that we think is great about existing Amazfit devices with a really tough exterior. Suitable for a more active, outdoorsy lifestyle.
Most people, us included, hold Amazfit products in high regard for their amazing battery life. Just like the slick and elegant GTR, the T-Rex retains this amazing energy efficiency, easily offering 20 days of use on a single charge.
This is all made possible through years of component and design refinement by manufacturer Huami. A name that's not particularly well-known, yet says a lot about the pedigree of the T-Rex and instills a lot of confidence. Not counting the Apple Watch, Huami is actually the largest wearable device company in the world, with over 50 million units sold and over 16% global market share. Besides its own Amazfit fashion-conscious brand, Huami is also responsible for Xiaomi wearables as an exclusive provider. As such, it is the company behind the popular Mi Band line of products.
Amazfit T-Rex specs
- Body: 47.7 x 47.7 x 13.5 mm, 58g (with strap), non-standard strap; 5 ATM water resistance (supports swimming) and STD-MIL-810G certification; Gorilla Glass 3 front + oleophobic coating; Polymer body, metal buttons
- Display: 1.3" AMOLED, Resolution 360 x 360 pixels, support AOD watchface
- OS: Proprietary; Support for Android 5.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and above
- Battery: 390mAh (20 days typical use, 66 days basic watch mode, 20 hours continuous GPS tracking)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE; GPS+GLONASS
- Misc: BioTracker PPG biological tracking optical sensor, 3-axis acceleration sensor, geomagnetic sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Warrenty 2 month