Xiaomi Mi 20W Max Qi Wireless Car Charger WCJ02ZM with Intelligent Infrared Sensor Fast Charging Car Phone Holder
1. Electrical distortion: This product has electric distortion function, so when you are driving, the phone can be charged as soon as you put it onto the holder, without complicated wiring. And the arm can be up to 81.5mm after opening, adapt to the market Most mobile phones that support wireless charging.
2. Inductive electric clamp arm: This product has a built-in hidden infrared sensor. The mobile phone is automatically deployed and locked close to the clamp arm, so the mobile phone is not easy to fall off even when the brake is applied, the speed bump is passed, and the road surface is bumped. This product also supports multi-angle free stepless adjustment, so that the phone can be fixed and used according to your habits.
3. Double heat dissipation: This product has built-in independent fan and metal thermal pad, which can be intelligently adjusted with the temperature, reducing the charging power of the mobile phone due to overheat protection and greatly reducing the charging time.
4. Multiple protection: This product supports multiple protection functions, which can easily deal with various abnormal conditions such as short circuit and overvoltage, and protect charging safety.
5. Blue ring light and curved glass: This product uses integrated 2.5D glass material as the charging panel to improve the efficiency of car charging to the mobile phone, making charging faster. The blue ring-shaped welcome light lights up after the power is turned on, and it can be seen at night when driving.
1. This charger has short-circuit protection functions such as "over-current, over-voltage, overload, over-temperature" to protect your love machine and charger equipment. It is a trustworthy product.
2. Supports electrical distortion and wireless charging. It is both a cool and practical car bracket and a handy high-speed wireless charger. It supports 20 W MAX high-power output, which can quickly Mi9 power back to 45% in half An hour, and it only takes 90 minutes to fill.